Nike EURO 2012 Clash Collection
The Nike Clash Collection will be worn by Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Andres Iniesta, and Gerard Pique to name a few. Nike's Mercurial Vapor VIII, Tiempo Legend IV, T90 Laser IV, and CTR360 Maestri II will feature a color clash design. The Clash Collection will be debuted by Nike players in Munich on May 19th and by national team players during the Euro 2012. Nike's Clash Collection will be available at select retails stores and nike.com starting June 6th.
Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII ($220)
- Anatomic last creates a snug fit and locks down the foot for enhanced stability and support.
- Unique plate made of two pieces of glass fiber increases flexibility and responsiveness.
- Redesigned studs facilitate quicker penetration and release from the pitch, providing instant acceleration and rapid change of direction.
Tiempo Legend IV ($160)
- Premium leather upper that is both strong and soft providing maximum comfort.
- Soleplate and upper combine for a flexible and responsive boot.
- Remodeled stud configuration delivers maximum traction.
T90 Laser IV KL ($220)
- Streamlined silhouette enhances fit and contact with the ball.
- Shooting and swerve zones: Smaller contact zones feature flexible strips for a closer ball feel and enhanced natural motion of striking the ball.
- Remodeled stud to maximize traction to decrease stud pressure.
CTR360 Maestri II ($190)
- Receive/ Pass Pad: control and accurate passing.
- Kanga-Lite upper for lightweight comfort and a perfect fit.
- Dampening pods for a great first touch ball control.
- Asymmetrical lacing creates an expanded ball control surface.
Post a Comment